Love This Moment

2014-2015

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

3 days....

3 days........................ I'm in disbelief.

Today we'll start with Ajax. Ajax is the dumb brute. He's about as big as Achilles, but he is soooooo dumb.

But I guess I'm partial, because I play Thersites. Thersites is the fool. He thinks he's smarter than he is, but he is still pretty accurate in his descriptions of other characters. He's really rude..... and crude.
He's technically Achilles servant, but he just goes around being rude to everyone, and thus he gets beaten often.

Ajax especially hates Thersites, mostly because Thersites is so mean to him. Funny things happen when they're together........

When Achilles refuses to fight Hector, the Greek War Council creates a plan to get Ajax to fight, thus making Achilles jealous so that he will want to fight instead. Thersites thinks they're all stupid. Except Ulysses actually. Thersites never insults Ulysses......

I have no pictures of Thersites, because he's me, but here's Ajax and Hector:
Hector [left] Ajax [right]
In this one, Ajax is in the back behind Ulysses:

Here is Thersites' trading card:



No comments: